This is a remote contract role for a Swift IOS Developer. We looking to hire a Swift developer who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of iOS and OS X apps for platforms such as mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. The creation of such apps and their integration with back-end services will be your major emphasis. You will collaborate with other engineers and developers who are working on various layers of the infrastructure. As a result, dedication to effective collaboration, problem-solving, smart design, and the creation of high-quality goods is required.
- Experience in developing, testing, and modifying existing applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and its environments.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X.
- Excellent understanding of performance limitations and features.
- Memory management and multi-threading knowledge.
- Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs for integration to back-end services.
- Strong awareness of UI design and a user-centered mindset.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus.
- Understanding of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ability to coordinate with the team remotely.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with unit testing and debugging
- Any professional certificate.