About Positive Planet
Founded in 1998, Positive Planet has been using entrepreneurship to support domestic and international issues of economic, social, cultural, and ecological needs.
Positive Planet in the US promotes inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all.
With the current economic landscape, Positive Planet’s mission in the US will be to achieve local and international co-operation in supporting international problems of an economic, social, civic, or ecological character. Positive Planet US contributes to the United Nations’ 2030 agenda for sustainable development and in promoting and encouraging gender equality and equal opportunity and inclusion for all, without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.
Join Our Team
We are looking for an Outreach Lead (100% Volunteer) to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 22 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Outreach Lead Volunteer is a part of our Program Management team and is responsible for supporting the Accelerator Hub program and providing leadership support to the Outreach Coordinators.
- Manage the Accelerator Hub email mailbox
- Send surveys to coaches (through WhatsApp or Marketing email platforms)
- Inform coaches when they do not have coaching session on specific weeks (though WhatApp and SendGrid)
- Provide support to the Outreach Coordinators
- Make sure Outreach Coordinators provide a good quality response and respond in a timely manner to the coaches
- Respond to coaches’ emails when Outreach Coordinators are not available
- Ensure all coaches know how their entrepreneurs are progressing through the program
- Escalate problems to the Project Manager as needed
- Time commitment : 10+ hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong command of the English Language
- Proficient in using MS Office packages
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with several project details at once
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Strong time management skills