Leading US Legal Tech Company is looking for Webinar and Lead Generation Expert (Marketing) to work in a remote setup.
Job Timings: Monday to Saturday – 7 AM to 4 PM EST
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Webinar Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined webinar program strategy in a manner that supports marketing, sales and customer service.
This position is responsible for identifying and improving inefficiencies in the current process, increasing outreach and participation, developing and implementing webinar guidelines and providing logistical support in an effort to generate leads, establish thought leadership and improve customer retention rates.
· Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
· Conduct, gather and analyze market research to identify new opportunities.
· Evaluate current strategy and identify weaknesses.
· Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
· Select and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
· Create, maintain and execute a webinar schedule.
· Organize registration and follow up for each webinar.
· Work closely with other marketing organizations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
· Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.) and provide support for their initiatives.
· Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to management.
· Educate staff and prepare key messaging and presentation material.
· Work with speakers and marketing to determine the most important points to market the webinar.
· Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
· Maintain accurate database and frequent contact with pool of speakers and subject matter experts.
· Provide training to presenters and organize the preconference planning call.
· Conduct webinar promotions to drive audience registration (banner ads, Google Ad campaigns, social media, co-marketing, etc.).
· Post webinar surveys, polls and act as a moderator (if necessary).
· Record webinar sessions and edit audio for on-demand webinars.
· Distribute presentations and participate in conversations across a variety of channels (Online & Offline including social media properties).
· Follow up with webinar attendees.
· Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships that are targeted toward key customer segments.
· University degree or college diploma in business or computer science.
· A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives.
· Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
· Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
· Must have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice.
· Experience in advertising and event marketing a must.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
· Proficient with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
· Familiarity with HTML and Dreamweaver.
· Ability to be a proactive and savvy communicator.