Ozconsultz Web Solutions Full Time Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Afghanistan, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Andong, Australia, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Berlin, Birmingham, Bologna, Borno, Boryeong, Brisbane, Canada, Coimbra, Cross River, Delhi, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, France, Fukushima, Germany, Ghana, Gombe, Herat, Imo, India, Italy, Japan, Jigawa, Kabul, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kenya, Kogi, Korea, Kwara, Lagos, London, Lyon, Manitoba, Melbourne, Mexico, Mumbai, Nasarawa, New York, Niger, Nigeria, Nottingham, Ogun, Ohio, Ondo, Ontario, Osun, Oyo, Paris, Plateau, Portugal, Remote, Rivers, Sokoto, South Africa, Sydney, Tanzania, Taraba, Tokyo, United Kingdom, United States, Yobe, Zamfara
About Sendme Technology
SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Customer Service Officer.
- We are looking for Customer Support Officers to act as the face of the company and directly work with customers to answer their questions or provide additional support where needed.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Handling customer inquiries, complaints and request via all available channels (Calls, Live chat and Social Media)
- Building strategies for improving the overall customer experience and fostering loyalty
- Answering questions about the company’s products or services
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting problems
- Process orders
- Informing customers about real or potential product/service issues
- Engaging in customer conversations on social media and monitoring brand mention
- Proactively asking customers for feedback.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity Microsoft Office tools
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.