Outsource Africa is a recruitment agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are specialists in recruiting talents and understand the effort it takes to find the right talent. From our screening / profiling of candidates to final selection, we are with you every step of the way.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Account Officer.
- Attend to parents in the payment of fees and other purchases.
- Promptly issue receipts for payments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of entries to the sales ledgers.
- Keep records of payment schedules and plans i.e. yearly and termly.
- Prepare and communicate incoming year’s invoices and schedules to parents according to established schedule.
- Liaise with paying companies in processing fees payment of their employee’s children.
- Send reminders via email and text message to parents on outstanding payments.
- Ensure the prompt collection of outstanding fees and escalate to the Bursar when necessary.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of all payment.
- Prepare and maintain accurate accounting records and report on: cafeteria, school shop, school photos, year books, extra-curricular activities/clubs, Volts club, etc.
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience as an Account Officer or similar role preferably in educational sector
- Working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Experience using financial software.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Information management systems.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- An awareness and understanding of safeguarding responsibilities of all adults who work with children
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.